Academies Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Why Join WISE Academies
Leaders within WISE Academies are people of vision who are committed to the WISE Academies ethos. We continually implement strategies which will raise expectations and achievements of all pupils.
The clear expectation of every WISE Academies’ setting to make a difference in the area that the academy serves and to establish itself as a centre of excellence in educational provision.
The idea of partnership is important to us. We use this approach in a way which is creative and which will allow our young people to achieve their full potential.
Headteachers of outstanding settings enjoy a high degree of autonomy to lead their academies into the future whilst those settings that require support will have access to this within the Trust. You will find that advice and guidance is always available from our specialists within the group.
Joining the WISE Academies’ family represents a unique opportunity for your school to take the important next step to success.
A strength of a Multi Academy Trust is the ability to offer so much more. Examples of our successes and specialisms include:-
- Key Educational Leaders – The Trust recognises that all new Headteachers bring their own vision and expertise. This is welcomed and is used to enable the organisation to become increasingly successful. Along with the CEO, the Headteachers work together to learn from one another to develop outstanding practice. One model often does not fit all. Partnership is a strength of the organisation.
- Governance Support – ‘WISE Governance Services’ offers an independent service to schools/academies which will provide professional support, advice and clerking service to support Governing Bodies to ensure that their business is carried out effectively, efficiently and in line with requirements
- Finance Expertise – We have a highly qualified team of staff who support Headteachers and our academies to ensure that all aspects of the DfE publication ‘Academies Financial Handbook’ are fully met.
- Health and Safety – We employ staff to ensure compliance in relation to all Health & Safety regulations.
- HR – Provides a professional human resource transactional administration service to support the recruitment of staff in addition to external human resource qualified staff who offer support/guidance/advice in all HR matters.
- Early Years Excellence – The Trust employs an Executive Foundation Stage Leader who is able to support improvements within Early Years. At WISE Academies we give children a safe and happy environment where they can grow in confidence and independence in preparation not only for school, but for life. We value our children as unique individuals, and believe in providing the best care and offer stimulating learning experiences and environments to enable them to learn and develop effectively.
- Teaching School – One of the academies within the Trust – Town End Academy – enjoys National Teaching School status. Town End Teaching School Alliance believes that every child in the alliance of schools will reach their full potential by being taught by the best teachers in the best schools. Every alliance school is committed to share their expertise and support to other alliance schools so that standards are continually raised and quality support is provided. This will be achieved through collaboration and the creation of relationships built upon trust and support. http://townendtsa.co.uk/
- Child and Family Liaison Team – Offers one-to-one support to families and children and promotes safeguarding.
- Cipro tablet online
If you are considering converting to academy status and would like to benefit from joining WISE Academies or would like further information about our Trust, please contact the CEO.
Company Registration No. 07521946 Registered Offices:
Borodin Avenue, Sunderland, SR54NX