Academies Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
WISE Academies is governed by a Board of Directors (Trustees).
The WISE Trust Board has respected members of the local community from different sectors, including education, business, faith and local government.
Academy Trust Members
- A charitable Limited Liability Company
- Responsible for the Objects of the Company
- Receive delegated responsibility on behalf of the Members to run the academies
- Can set up committees with delegated powers (in addition to Local Governing Bodies)
- Review the performance of each of the academies within the hub;
- Holding Regional Hub Leader to account for performance of schools;
- To review Key Performance Indicators across the region for identification of concern for referral to Trustees;
- Monitor and challenge pupil attendance across the Regional Hub;
- Ensure that safeguarding procedures are effectively implemented;There are currently three Regional Hub Boards (Sunderland, North of Tyne and Northumberland)
The Local Governing Body
- The Local Governing Body is focused upon the individual school contexts, monitoring standards and achievement and their local community needs and aspirations.
- Helping in setting strategic priorities and plans
- Role in monitoring standards and achievement within the school
- Ensuring Trust policies are implemented
- Engaging with all stakeholders to improve outcomes
- Supporting and positively challenging practices within the school
- Level of delegation to the Local Governing Body will vary according to whether the school is performing well or not
- Can put in place sub-committees
- Buy tadalafil online cheap
- Cipro tablet online
The current list of Members and Trustees (with register of interests and attendance records) can be accessed here
The Governance Scheme of Delegation can be viewed here together with an additional explanation of where the core functions of governance are dealt with, which can be read here
Legal Documentation relating to the Trust can be accessed here
Company Registration No. 07521946 Registered Offices:
Borodin Avenue, Sunderland, SR54NX